LED stands for light-emitting diode. It was invented by Shuji Nakamura, Nick HOLONYAK, OLEG LOSEV. LED screens are the most commonly used screens. They are available in different sizes, shapes. We normally measured the sized diagonally. The popular sizes are 32″, 43″,50″,55″,60″,65″,70″,75″,80″ and 85″. According to their sizes, their prices increase or decrease. The screen not only used for computer screens or TV. It is also used as laptop screens.
LED screens are consisting of two parallel plates that are polarized. On one sheet there is a positive charge where the second sheet contains the positive charges.
LED works with the flow of electric current. When the screen comes in contact with the electricity, as current flows, the electrons start to collide, causes the image to display on the screen. In laptops, as we press the power button due to battery we can see the images or graphics on the screens.
Here some of the advantages of LED given below:
- LEDs are smaller in size.
- It is lighter in weight.
- It consumes less power.
- It consists of uniform lighting.
- It provides a higher resolution (maximum no.of pixels).
- It is environmentally friendly due to its mercury-free technology.
- In day and night, they provide optimal viewing.
- LEDs have a wider viewing angle means at larger distance we can see a clear image.
- LEDs have energy efficiency.
- LEDs are long-lasting ability.
Here are some of the disadvantages of the LED.
- LEDs are expensive.
- Due to age and temperature LEDs can shift colours. Shifting of colour occurs due to UV exposure.
- Spending more time in front of LEDs causes severe eye damage as it emits blue light.
- It is not good with a static picture. A long-lasting static picture causes black lines on the screen.
- Maximum use causes the overheating that reduce its life.
Retail signage is a combination of two words. Retail and signage. Retail means to sell not only products but also services. Where the signage means design that can be used publically or commercially. So through the above two definitions, we come to know that the retail signage basically the visual design that is used to provide the services to the customers by personnel or an individual or with a bunch of people so that the customers can get want they want.
Sometimes signage is used as billboards to help their customer to provide the facility to know about the product they actually wanted to buy.
We can also say that the retail signage is the advertisement for the product so the user gets all the awareness about the product before buying it.
Some of the advantages are given below:
- The biggest advantage of retail signage based in sydney is the flexibility that is used to manipulate the content to meet user requirements. Due to the signage, the product gets maximum views.
- It provides unlimited space. From a distance, a user can see the product and attracted to it.
- It is more market-oriented. In the larges stores, the use of LED retail signage attracted more people to make a purchase.
- Retail signage is more eye-catching. With the use of LED display, it become more attractive.
- The use of LEDs makes it more expensive. The huge cost needed in its repair, maintenance, and upgrading.
- Expertise skills are needed. To run retail signage’s some of the skills such as IT skills.
For more information, please visits: www.ariadigitalscreens.com.au